A landmarked midtown Manhattan address. Carnegie Hall and Central Park at your feet. Three hundred units. Thirty-two full-time employees. Five hundred neighbors. You’ve hit the big time. Joined the elite. But what do you know about them, the neighbors? Have you ever met them? Really engaged with them? Or do you gaze down in the elevator, the same way you do on the subway and the street?
Oh sure, you’ve heard a famous writer lives on the fourteenth floor, a retired US senator on the eighteenth. You’ve witnessed so many Broadway impresarios glide through the lobby you’ve lost count. But what about your real neighbors – the couple in 7H, for instance, or the family in 8B? Did you know they once harbored the most wanted fugitive in America?
No? It was in the papers for weeks; nearly tore the co-op apart. Even that famous writer on fourteen got involved. And all because an M7 bus side-swiped a resident-shareholder while turning down Seventh Avenue.
You’re busy? Oh, I’m sorry. Just thought you should know something about the co-op’s history. And buy more insurance, lots more; I’ve got a friend named Stanley.
- Publication Date: 21 March 2019
- Format: Hardcover, Paperback and eBook
- Language: English
- 978-1-7339025-2-6 | IngramSpark hardcover - cloth bound with jacket - 6x9" trim - 474 pages
- 978-1-7339025-0-2 | IngramSpark paperback - 5x8" trim - 460 pages
- 978-1-7339025-1-9 | IngramSpark e-book
- 978-1-0908936-3-5 | Kindle Press paperback - 5x8" trim - 460 pages
- 978-1-7339025-3-3 | Kindle e-book